Atlantic Precision Spring has diverse capabilities. Let us show you today.
Atlantic Precision Spring has the capabilities to manufacture virtually any metal stamped part. From clips to clasps, flat springs to round wire springs, we are confident that we can offer the material, process, and plating capabilities to produce the parts you need.
- Our strength in material capabilities means we can work with a wide range of material sizes: we handle various metals as small as .003" to .125" thick — and up to 12" wide.
- The equipment, tooling, and production personnel at Atlantic Precision Spring can handle orders of any volume. We can produce just a few prototypes of stampings and clips or we can fulfill orders in the multi-millions.
- Our secondary department can produce prototypes for companies to prove their applications, short runs, as well as large volume orders, we can have samples, prototypes, and small production runs ready for you in just a few days.
- When Atlantic Precision Spring is called upon for large scale production, we're capable of completing it fast. All of our tooling is designed and manufactured in-house to save time and lower cost.
- We take pride in getting your parts to our customers unharmed. We're capable of preparing special packaging to protect delicate components. Our packaging capabilities include tape and reel, pick and place containers, or reel to reel coils.
- We have a diverse set of engineering capabilities in-house. If you need help optimizing your parts's performance and manufacturability, we'll assist with spring force calculations. Atlantic Precision Spring engineers are also experts at using solid models, drawing, and computer assisted design (CAD).
Atlantic Precision Spring specializes in many diverse process capabilities:
- Spot Welding
- Roll Forming
- Roll Bending
- Soldering (Tinning)
- Sub Assemblies